Saturday, September 24, 2011

Saturday Night Lights

Dustin and I might be having the PERFECT Saturday. We slept in nice and late, which is a rare occasion in our household (my fault, oops!).

Then, we relaxed in the family room with matching cups of hazelnut-infused coffee.

When dinner time rolled around, we headed out to Marrakesh for our favorite date night dinner.

Pinot noir? Check.
Super comfy lounging sofas? Check.
Melt-in-your mouth shish kabobs? Check.
Handsome hubby to share it with? Check.

After that, we headed to Food Lion so I could continue the Pinot Noir night. Brought home a bottle of Rex Goliath Pinot Noir and a package of Walnut Fudge. Now we are watching my team (Go Gators!) put some hurting on Kentucky on the football field.

So to sum it all up, a fabulous fall date night!

Although, in randomly funny moments, I ran into our neighbor/grandmother of one of my former students at Food Lion while holding a bottle of wine. Guess what my former student wants to be when he grows up? A marine. Why? Because Mrs. Colwell's husband is a marine and he's really tall. Oh, how I love my life!

1 comment:

  1. How did I miss so many of your blogs in one weekend!?! Sounds like you guys had a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...