Monday, October 18, 2010

Fall Swap Surprise Package

I participated in the Fall Swap at Nicole's blog, Flip Flops and Combat Boots. Basically, everyone was assigned another person, and you spent $20 putting together a fun fall package to send to your partner, and they sent one to you!

Before Dustin and I left for our camping weekend, I checked the mail and found a package from my partner, Mrs. Gambizzle from Life as a Sailor's Girl.


I LOVE love LOVE the package she sent me. I got a great gold clutch, adorable fluffy pink and gray flower hairclips, cutesy leopard print nail files, and some hair therapy goodies. PLUS she handmade me some awesome orange and blue gator earrings, and a custom charm bracelet (the charms are green and white pearly beads, a C for Colwell, and the Eagle, Globe, and Anchor, symbol of the US Marines. I already wore it to school today - I love it!


 Thanks Mrs. Gambizzle for the great fall package - and I hope you enjoy the package I sent you! Happy fall everyone!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...