Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Getting Crafty for Fall

I love a good art project, and really enjoy making cute, crafty things. The hardest thing for me is finding a good chunk of time to set aside to get out the art materials, start a project, and actually finish it. With the fall swap I participated in, and my new October magazines arriving in the mail, I got some motivation to pull out my paintbrushes and paint and get working on beautifying our house for fall's arrival. So, here are my projects!

Pumpkin flower vase:


Autumn hanging signs:



4 comments:

  1. I love the decorations!! I wish I was that creative that I could start up art projects =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea! I might have to make some of those canvases for my house!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...