Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March Life Update

So, what have the Colwells been up to the last few months?

We have been surviving the snowy winter here in North Carolina. It has definitely been a huge adjustment from the last few years down in mild Florida!

I have been bitten by the Zumba bug, heading to the gym on base with my blog buddy Nicole to get our dance on once or twice a week!

Dustin and I have been planning out our travels for the rest of 2011 - Vegas in April, some beach adventures this summer, Chicago in July, and hopefully a long weekend at our nation's capitol over labor day weekend! There is always the possibility that Dustin will deploy sometime during his 4-year commitment, so we want to travel as much as we can during this year we know we have together!

We started our spring cleaning kick, with the hope that our stuff can all be completely organized in tip-top shape before Easter rolls around. Today we changed some light bulbs, bought some storage tubs, and caught up on three loads of laundry so far!

March means lots of fun stuff coming up! A girls' night to celebrate Mardi Gras, along with traditional Polish paczki treats Dustin and I picked up at the commissary today. I can't wait to make leprechauns and graph Lucky charms with my students for St. Patty's day, AND they are each making leprechaun traps to bring into school for that day. I can't wait to see them!

March Madness is also here, and I'm hoping I get to cheer on my Florida Gators to victory this year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...