Thursday, March 3, 2011

My kids say the funniest things

Things have been busy this week, between Dr. Seuss' birthday at school and putting together the finishing touches on my Donor's Choose thank you notes from my classroom. So, here is a little glimpse into my life this week...

About half the Dr. Seuss books my kids brought in. One parent even brought in a pinata!

Seussville challenge

Oobleck!


Quotes from my kindergarten classroom this week:

 "I wasn't in school yesterday because I farted and mud came out!"

 "I know how old you are Mrs. Colwell:  61 years old!"

"I can't wait until I am old enough to quit school when I get to second grade!"

"I love to learn at school. Even when it is boring, it is still making you learn."

While reading a word list, coming to the word SIT ... "Shit?"

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOD!! Second grade is defenetly old enough to be quitting school! I need to meet these kids they crack me up!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...