Monday, February 28, 2011

Warm Weekends

Dustin and I have really been enjoying the last two weekends with the warm, sunny seventy degree weather. We hopped in the car and headed out to Swansboro two weekends ago.


 I can't wait for the summer, so we can check out some of the cute little seafood restaurants out there, and maybe even go fishing! Dustin challenged me to a round of miniature gold - and I lost! Although, Dustin caught quite the lucky streak with THREE holes-in-one!

 


This past weekend we went out to celebrate Dustin's upcoming promotion! We ate a super-yummy dinner at Outback and enjoyed some margaritas and great conversation. Saturday was a kind of boring day, but Sunday we got out of the house to run some errands around town, go grocery shopping, and had lunch at O'Charley's. Dustin used to work at an O'Charley's back in Georgia, so it brings back some funny memories when we go eat there. All in all, it was a great weekend, and I am looking forward to many more lovely weekends now that spring is on the way in! And I think we may be having our very first spring shower right now outside: lightning and thunder, oh my!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...