Thursday, August 18, 2011

Not Enough Hours in the Day

This is going to be a super-short blog post because I am SUPER busy right now. I spent a wonderful week with my family in Georgia last week (will post pictures soon), and am now enjoying a great visit with my mom! Couple that with being back to work, and I have been one busy teacher! I have been on my feet since 7:30 this morning without a break and my back is killing me. BUT I did have a wonderful surprise visit from one of my wonderful lovely students from last year! She came with her dad to bring me some goodies for my classroom and to check out how I was doing. I guess my little student could tell I have been hard at work all summer, because as she left, I heard her say to her dad: " Wow, Mrs. Colwell has a LOT of new stuff in there! ". Melts my heart, to spend time with those little cuties :) Can't wait to meet my 27 lovelies next Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...