Monday, October 17, 2011

Cozy Fall Outfit

I don't watch any shows having to do with the Kardashians, but when I saw this outfit on Pinterest, I was in love!

werk

I put this look together using some items already in my closet, along with my new navy cardigan which arrived in the mail last week! It was comfy and cute, which are musts for fall outfits! I definitely fail when it comes to posing for outfit photos, so here are some candid shots from the day. Here is my version of the outfit...



Blouse - New York and Company, Sweater - Forever 21, 
Belt - Borrowed from the hubby, Pants - Target, 
Purse - Kate Spade, Shoes - Sperry, Earrings - Ann Taylor

I am linking this post up to All Dressed Up by No Model Lady and Dutch Being Me's Pinterest Challenge! Join in the fun by clicking through below.


2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love the splash of red from the purse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red purse, too! You did a great job at translating the outfit idea into real life ... I have all kinds of outfits pinned but am not very confident about making it work with what's in my closet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...