Thursday, December 1, 2011

Sentimental Deployment Gifts

Okay, blogging world. I am kind of freaking out about how close it is until Dustin leaves and how unprepared I am to send him off. Don't get me wrong, I have everything in order paperwork, bills, insurance, cell phone, and everything on the home front. At least, as much as I can think of right now.

But what do you do when you send your hubby off for 13+ months? I have been searching on the Internet for any ideas of physical things to send my hubby off with when he leaves, especially since I'm not sure how much space he has to take belongings/personal items with him. So far, here are the things I am considering doing before and when he leaves, but please leave me any suggestions you have!

Leaving him little notes tucked in his bag for him to read as he unpacks it...

\



Source: etsy.com via Jennifer on Pinterest


Writing notes, attaching pictures, etc. to a daily tear-away calendar.








As much as Dustin loves poker, I may need to get working on this project soon.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...