Monday, April 23, 2012

Kitchen Organization Courtesy of Pinterest

With Dustin gone for the last few months, I have finally decided to start being productive around here! That means I have been trying to tackle the 1,800+ pins I have on Pinterest right now!

I took some inspiration from these lovely pins...





This week I gave my kitchen some TLC. That included arranging my cookbook collection behind my super-lovely cookbook stand, and setting up a cooking supply basket beside my stove for easy access.







With just a few switcheroos and a $9.00 basket from Michael's, my kitchen is starting to feel a little more functional. Maybe when I develop a green thumb, I can add the fresh herbs to my basket as well, a la original pin. I won't push my luck just yet though. I have a horrible track record with indoor plants!

1 comment:

  1. When you find your inner green thumb...you can plant some herbs for me too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...