Saturday, July 17, 2010

Home Pictures

Dustin and I have been living in our apartment here in Jacksonville for 1 month now. Yippee! We really love our place, but have been waiting until our dining room chairs arrived via Rooms to Go. Well they arrived this week - so now here are some photos of our new place :)

Hope you enjoy this virtual tour!

Entry way
(with hooks for hanging umbrellas, keys, purses, coats)

Laundry room
(with our brand new LG washer & dryer we LOVE!)

Guest bathroom
(Bought all our bath stuff with gift cards from my work shower)
(Thanks work buddies!)


There are no photos of our guest bedroom, because it is still full of classroom boxes!

Dining Area
(with our new red chairs)

Kitchen
(My favorite part of the house, because I love to cook!)


Our recipe area
(The box has all the recipes from family & friends at my showers)

My parents got me this really cute candy jar:
It reads "Life is sweeter because you are our daughter" awww!

Living Room/Sunroom
(Our favorite spot to hang out)

Master bedroom

Master bathroom


Gigantic Walk-in Closet
(That actually fits all of our clothes AND Dustin's military gear!)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...