Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Power of Positive Thinking

So, for the last 4 months I have been applying for teaching jobs in North Carolina like CRAZY. I'm talking, sending out 20+ resumes, attending a job fair, and even pounding the pavement visiting school in person. I have gotten no responses in 4 months.

Now, today I got a phone call for an interview tomorrow at 10 am. YAY!!! I have been super excited, without wanting to get my hopes up too much. So Dustin and I decided to take it easy tonight and just pick up fast food for dinner while I brush up on interview questions. While in the drive-thru lane of Bojangles, who should call me but a principal at ANOTHER school, requesting an interview tomorrow afternoon. Needless to say, I am so grateful for all the people thinking positive thoughts for me, because it must finally be paying off. So, wish me luck tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. How VERY exciting!!!! Good luck! I'm sure you'll do great...the only problem you'll probably have now is, which school do you choose to work for?!?!

    I'm at Camp Lejeune...but we use to live out in town. What schools are you interviewing at? My daughter when to Richlands Primary, and then that new school on Gumbranch...I can't remember the name of it, because it was brand new, and she only went there 1/2 a year before we moved on base.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and Good Luck!!!!! I'll send some of this "Aloha Spirit" your way lol!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...