Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wish I Could Visit These Places

1. San Francisco, California

Kelci Tiana | 022095

Dustin has never been to California, so he would love to visit anywhere in the Golden State. I have been to Los Angeles and San Diego, so I really want to check out San Fran. My parents went on a trip there about 10 years ago, and they made it sound so incredible. We would have to rent a car and drive down the highway that goes along the cliffs by the coast - scary but I bet so majestic!

2. New York City, New York

Rire souvent, ne regretter rien.

Of course we would love a vacation to the city that never sleeps! I definitely want to hit a broadway show, and I'm sure Dustin would love exploring the city streets and chowing down on yummy food.

3. Las Vegas, Nevada

customizing life

Bright lights, big drinks, and poker? We are so sold! I would love to just sit in front of the slot machines with a giant margarita, and I know Dustin would be so in his element around tables and tables of Texas Hold 'Em.

4. Colorado

Facebook | Photos of Ben Mischke

Neither Dustin nor I have ever gone skiing/snowboarding, so we definitely want to give that a try at some point. It seems like a lot of winter fun!

5. All of Texas!

Tumblr

I have always wanted to go on a road trip through Texas. Don't really know why, just seems like a good time :)


We don't have any of these trips planned YET, but here's to hoping we will start checking some of these places out! Until then, I am still having fun exploring all there is to do here in Eastern NC.

All photos from weheartit.com.

2 comments:

  1. I can help you with the "All of Texas" thing, haha. I am currently in Austin, but I will be in Dallas starting at the end of next month...so whenever you decide to plan your trip :)

    The blogging thing is so fun...glad I can see what you're up to/reconnect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I really am liking blogging too :) We will definitely have to give you a call whenever we plan our Southern road trip!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...