Friday, September 3, 2010

My New Job

I have definitely been very MIA over the past few weeks/month on my blog. That is because my prayers were answered and I got a teaching job! I am teaching kindergarten, at a WONDERFUL school only 10 minutes or so from where we live. Over the last 2 weeks, I met all my lovely students and we have been working on getting used to school. When you become an adult, you forget how scary school can be for many kids!

I thought since I have been neglecting my blog, I would give you a peek at what I have been pouring all my energy into: my class! Read on to the bottom for some HILARIOUS kid quotes.




Girl entering classroom for Meet the Teacher: "Whoa! I get to stay here ALL DAY? I can't believe it!"

Girl entering classroom first day: "I don't think I like to make THIS MANY friends."

Boy during rest time: "Oh no! My underwear fell off!" *Really his change of clothes fell out of his backpack


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...