Friday, September 3, 2010

Weekly Recipe: Party in Your Pants Wing Dip

I made this dip for the first time at Dustin's birthday party a few weeks ago. It was an absolute hit! We even reheated some of it and ate it two days later with my brother, David. Then I made it for my parents and brother back home. Verdict: About 10 thumbs way up!!!

The recipe was given to me by my Mom's cousin, Kathy, at my bridal shower in November of last year. I have this whole little recipe box full of my family's favorite dishes. I decided to take advantage of these tried and true foods, and I sure am glad I tried this one!

"Party in Your Pants" Wing Dip
Recipe from Kathy Jensen
8+ servings, 15 minutes prep + 30 minutes in oven

Ingredients
2 pkg. cream cheese, softened
1 cup Ranch salad dressing
2 cups diced cooked chicken (or canned chicken)
3/4 cup pepper sauce (we use Frank's)
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

2. In medium bowl, mix together all ingredients.

3. Spread into a 13x9 baking dish.

4. Bake for 30 minutes. If oil collects on top, dab off with paper towel.

5. Serve with Frito Scoops or Corn Tortilla Chips


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...