Saturday, October 2, 2010

Perfect Autumn Saturday Morning

I woke up in the best mood today. Why, you ask? I had a really fun girls' night out last night, meeting some girls whose blogs I have been reading for months now! Also, this week I went grocery shopping for the first time in about a month, and got some really great fall goodies.

So this morning, I have enjoyed some hazelnut coffee and pumpkin coffee cake (recipe to follow soon).


My kitty has been very friendly and snuggling up on the sofa next to me.


Plus with the newly cool weather, I get to bundle up in a knit sweater and wear my new cutesy slippers from Target!


The best part is the combination of these two super-cheap $5 candles. Apple orchard and Caramel Pecan. Yummy smells :)


Pretty perfect morning if you ask me! It will only get better because the Florida/Bama game is this evening, we are going to do our first Travel Date Night to England (I'm making Shepherd's Pie), and I might be doing some fall crafting/painting as well. Like I said, perfect day!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...