Sunday, May 22, 2011

Great Spring Weekend

We are having a wonderful weekend. Friday night we had a small cookout and game night with some friends. We haven't had people over to our place in a long, long time, so it was nice to entertain again! I am hoping we can make game night a monthly occurrence - I really enjoyed it :)

Then Saturday we headed to Wilmington for a double date with our friends, Nicole and Danny. We ate dinner at K38 Baja Grill. I had heard amazing things from a couple different people about this place, so I knew we had to check it out. Each of us ordered a different meal, and everyone agreed it was delicious! We will definitely be returning there again.

Then we headed to Nutt Street, a local comedy club that was hosting the 2011 Comedy Festival. There were about 15 comedians that each performed for 7 or 8 minutes. Some were really funny, some were just strange, and it was overall a good time. I still hold my opinion that female comedians are just not as funny as the guys (sorry ladies!). I was DD for the night, so we headed home afterwards and stopped at Taco Bell on the way home for the guys. The Taco Bell in Jacksonville really gets busy at around midnight!

Today I am going to get some much needed "veg in front of the TV" time, write lesson plans, make 23 warm fuzzy necklaces for my class, and prepare for the 10 hours of conferences I scheduled myself this week. Ugh! Only 3 weeks left of this school year at least! Hope you are all having great spring weekends as well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...