Saturday, September 3, 2011

Busy, Busy Week

This week has been a whirlwind! I have been super-busy with work, and then Dustin left on Friday for a three-week training session in the field.

Here is a little snapshot of my week so far:

- I hung up our photo montage in the family room, because it was just getting in my way on the floor! It is still a work in progress, as I have to wrap a canvas, paint a canvas, and paint that wooden sign. I will put some close-up pictures up once the masterpiece is complete!


- Here are 28 kiddos working on coloring our Brown Bear retelling banner. This banner is 14 feet long, and they are STILL squished! Thank goodness they are tiny!


- Currently, I am glued to ESPN, while getting phone updates on my Florida Gators, since we don't have ESPN-U for me to actually watch the game. Oh, how I forgot how much I love college football time!

Photo from Gatorzone.com
How are you spending your long labor day weekend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...