Monday, September 5, 2011

I need to be checked into Pinterest rehab...

If you haven't joined the craze that is Pinterest, you are missing out! But then again, that probably also means you aren't addicted like I am!

Pinterest is a way to store visual bookmarks of different things you find on the web. Then you create boards to organize all your "pinspiration". Right now, I am loving all the fun, crafty, and yummy ideas I have found now that fall is right around the corner. These things just make me smile!

Football Whoopie Pies

Football Whoopie Pies

Maple cupcakes

Perfect for fall... maple cupcakes.

Apple votive candles

Great fall decor

Apple Cider Cups

Apple cider cups - look awesome!

If you want to see more awesome fall inspiration, check out my entire board HERE. Once you visit the Pinterest Web site, then you can click on all the links to find the original ideas. 

Now, my hope for September would be that I can put some of these wonderful ideas into motion! So far, I have actually replicated two decor ideas from my "For the Home" board.

Like some of my ideas? Follow me!

Follow Me on Pinterest


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...