Friday, September 30, 2011

What's My Song: Chicken Fried

This is my first time doing the "What's Your Song" Link-up, which is crazy, because it has been going on for over six months now, popping up in my blog feed week after week! 


Anyway, this has been about the LONGEST weekend in forever, so when this song popped into my brain, it stuck there! My song is "Chicken Fried" by Zac Brown Band. After listening to this song, I just want to slip into a pair of cozy jeans, hop in the car, and head to a tailgate for some cold beer, music, food and friends. Since we don't have any tailgating plans in the near future, this weekend I will settle for jeans day at work today, a yummy potluck lunch organized by the hospitality committee I am on at my school, a trip to the winery tonight, and some epic SEC football match-ups tomorrow evening. Enjoy the music, raise your glass and have a toast, for a little bit of Chicken Fried!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...