Saturday, October 1, 2011

Sweaters, Leggings, and Boots, Oh My!

Last night I went out with my friend Nicole for a winery night organized by her FRO. I loved that the forecast called for an evening cool enough to break out the skinny jeans and my new brown boots!

The wine tasting at Duplin Winery was fun, just like last time, and it was fun to mingle and chat with some new military wives. I find it funny that it seems every military wife I encounter lately has worked as a teacher at some point! It must be the perfect military spouse career. The executive officer's wife previously worked as a guidance counselor and was telling Nicole and I some colorful stories about working in a prison school! That takes a strong person!

By the time I got back home last night, I was actually shivering from the chill in the air. It seems only fitting that October 1st would start the month with some beautiful cool weather.

Needless to say, I dug out a pair of my favorite leggings that I bought in France four years ago, my great black boots, and a nice long sweater. Oh, how I love fall clothing! That may be the reason I bought some gray leggings, brown tights, and a pink oversized sweater at Target today! Now I am just nervously ticking down the hours until the Florida vs. Alabama game begins tonight. Go Gators!

1 comment:

  1. OMG SSSOOOOO lucky!! I want so badly to buy winter clothing over here! But seeing as I am in Cali there really is no point in that! They said there was going to be cooler weather this week but today was insanely hot! X-( Your outfit sounded super cute and I would have so worn that myself!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...