Monday, October 3, 2011

Reward Point Wish List

It seems like just about EVERY credit card, debit card, etc. nowadays offers you reward points for using their card. Dustin and I both use my Chase card for just about every purchase we make. You might be gasping as you read this, thinking we are crazy to rack up credit card debt. Well, that's the thing. We don't. We pay our balance in full each month, while still enjoying the perks of credit card reward points. To date, we have used our rewards to buy $200 worth of items from our wedding registry around the time we got married. We also paid for one of our round trip flights to Las Vegas using the points.


Now that we have about $350 in reward points saved up, I started to wonder what we should spend them on. What can I say? Bonus points burn a hole in my pocket. I am thinking...I really want a real, fancy camera. My last camera disappeared one day last winter, never to be seen again. For the past nine months or so I have been relying on my camera phone to take pictures, and let's just say it leaves a lot to be desired in photo quality, and forget thinking of taking photos in the dark. So I found a Canon Rebel camera to put on my wishlist at about $780 worth of bonus points. I'm thinking... hopefully it will be mine sometime next summer! Or, if I can't wait that long, I could just cash out the points we have now for Best Buy gift cards and pay for the rest ourselves. 


Do any of you own a Canon Rebel? Do you love it? Or do you have a different and awesome camera that I should consider instead?

Thanks in advance for the input!

1 comment:

  1. I have a Canon Rebel XSi and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I'm saving up for a telephoto lens for it right now :) It's easy to understand, easy to learn and use and I can't say enough about the picture quality, get it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...