Monday, December 5, 2011

Saturday Night Out

Saturday night Dustin and I met up with our friends Nicole and Danny, and her friend Lindsay. The night had all the ingredients for a good time... Drink specials? Check. Pool tables? Check. Karaoke? Check.

We had a really fun time joking around and people watching. We saw the funniest elderly couple that did some crazy dance moves on the dance floor, a la Dancing With The Stars. Then Dustin and I sang karaoke to "Jesse's Girl". Ah, how I miss 80's nights back in Gainesville when I was in college. But I digress. During our karaoke I realized that Dustin apparently doesn't know the tune of "Jesse's Girl" and he may or may not have butchered our performance by screaming the words in a monotone voice because he couldn't figure out the tune. Oh well, it was fun!

It was a nice treat to have a night out on the town, and a welcome break from our typical Saturday nights staying in at the house.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe he didn't know the song! It was hilarious to listen to. Lindsey snapped a few pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...