Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Pumpkin Crunch Cake

I don't know if any of you were in a pumpkin frenzy like I was in early October. After two stores were all sold out of canned pumpkin, I grabbed three giant cans when I finally found out Wal-mart had some. Well fast forward to late November and one of those giant cans is still hanging out in our tiny pantry, taking up some valuable space. So I headed over to my Pinterest "Fall Inspiration" board, and decided to whip up a delicious looking Pumpkin Crunch cake. To view the entire recipe, click through to the link.


This recipe was pretty easy to whip up AND tasted great! Dustin doesn't usually like pumpkin very much, but he gobbled this up! It is very similar to the "dump" cake I have previously posted, but with just a few more ingredients.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...