Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Computer is Back in Commission!

What a crazy week this has been. I was halfway through writing a blog post last week, when my computer's battery died. No big deal, right? I should have just been able to plug it in and be ready to go again. Except when I went to plug in the charger, the plug wouldn't fit all the way into my computer! Aaaargh. It appears some small object (likely a cat litter granule) lodged itself in there and would not come out! Fast forward to a week later when I finally get the new charger I ordered from Amazon in the mail. Sigh of relief. I was in total internet withdrawal, having to surf the web from my tiny iPhone screen.

The last week has been pretty uneventful, but it has gone by quickly. One student moved away, and I am getting two new students this week. I enjoyed a three day weekend full of productive workouts, a cooking class with my friend, and a productive day spent doing ridiculous amounts of catch-up laundry, cleaning out closets, and taking down Christmas decorations.

I do have to say that I am pretty excited that we have almost reached the one month mark, because it seems like a giant check I can go ahead and knock off on my deployment checklist. Also, my parents are coming to visit me next weekend, and some time with mom and dad always cheers me up! Now to stare at my computer screen and soak up all the wonderful blog posts I have missed over the past week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...