The last two weekends I have gotten a lot accomplished though. Like...
- Take down Christmas decorations
- Repack and do a master cleanse on the guest bedroom closet
- Catch up on 12 crazy loads of laundry
- Gather up two large shopping bags full of clothes to donate to Goodwill
- Steam clean all our carpets
Now I have a few more last minute cleaning tasks to check off my list and my house will be ready for company! This week my mom found out she has fractured one of her vertebrae (and was still going about life as normal, that crazy girl), so I definitely think she needs a little pampering when she arrives here on Friday. I think for this visit I am going to try and put together a nice little welcome basket for my parents: complete with mini toiletries and turn-down chocolates!