1. You must post the rules (and link up who tagged you.)
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag however many people you want.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
1. What's your best accomplishment in life up until this point?
Becoming a National Merit Finalist my senior year of high school. I mean, I've done important things since then, but this accomplishment allowed me to go to college out of state at an amazing school for FREE! My next big goal is to try and become a National Board Certified Teacher, and I think that would be a huge accomplishment if I can do it.
2. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
This is a terrible question to ask me, because Dustin and I are currently debating that right now. I mean, because we really can live anywhere. To be totally realistic I would say that I like North Carolina, but maybe a city with a bit more to do than Jacksonville. But I will also just give a totally unrealistic answer and say Cinderella's Castle!
3. Describe your perfect date night.
Any date night with my hubby would be amazing right about now after 6 weeks of him being gone. Perfect would have to include dinner at a new restaurant, a couple glasses of wine, and going to see a musical or some other kind of show!
4. What do you think is your best feature?
I think I am good at sharing. I love to share ideas with my teacher friends and try my best to be a team player. This was supposed to be a personality trait, right?
5. What's your favorite picture of you and your hubby?
Hmm... there is one I really love of he and I from a Friday night out with friends in 2008. I just remember it was a fun, happy night and we both have really genuine smiles in it :)
6. If you won a million dollars, what's the first thing you would do?
Tell my parents, lol. Then I think I would plan a really awesome vacation for my whole family to go on together, because I love to travel!
7. What's your favorite snack food?
I have a terrible weakness for Doritos, so we never keep them in the house!
8. What's your favorite meal of the day?
Dinner, because breakfast is usually cereal, and I share my lunch time with 25 little kids who love to spill milk and smear food all over their faces while eating. It is cute at times, but not exactly fine dining.
9. Favorite guilty pleasure TV show?
10. Best book you have ever read?
The only book I have ever read twice is Pride and Prejudice.
11. Describe your perfect Sunday.
One with no school on Monday, and on the day I win a million dollars! Ok, but in all seriousness, probably sleeping in, running errands with my hubby, and then watching some football at home while I work on school stuff. I'm a simple girl!
11 Fun Facts About Me:
1. The longest I have ever lived in one town is 6 years.
2. I have never broken a bone (and don't want to).
3. I went to college to be an architect, but changed majors after only one semester.
4. I call soft drinks "pop" - midwestern girl at heart!
5. I call my mom up every morning on the way to work.
6. I'm pretty tall (5'9") but our apartment gave us a handicapped unit. So I have to bend over a ridiculous amount to chop veggies on our counters.
7. I have an unnatural fear of dead animals, probably stemming from watching Pet Sematary as a kid.
8. I want to have a lot of kids (like 4), but I'm not really in a hurry to get started just quite yet
9. I have traveled to 9 different countries (Mexico, Bahamas, Jamaica, France, UK, Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Italy)
10. I want to visit all 50 states when I have a family of my own. Road trip!
11. If I ever stop teaching, I think I would like to be an accountant, because I have an unnatural love for math and crunching numbers!
Now I'm tagging a couple of blogs written by people I actually know in real life (The Details and I Do What I Want). Answer the same questions as I did, if you feel so inclined :) I'm not feeling creative enough right now to come up with my own questions. What can I say, I'm a rule breaker!