Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dr. Seuss Day is Coming!

Dr. Seuss is such a great author for children, it is no wonder most schools give him a whole day of celebration! This Friday, March 2nd, is the day to celebrate Dr. Seuss. Thanks to Pinterest and my ideas from past years,  I think this Friday will be a great day in our classroom. And if you have kids at home, you could try some of these activities at home for fun!













So, add to my shopping list:
-Oreo cookies
-Lifesaver gummies
-White frosting
-Jello
-Sprite
-Tiny white pompoms
-Clothespins
-Bowties & Penne Pasta

Did I mention that my school is going to be on the news Friday morning? It's going to be a really neat event, but since the show airs live from 5:00 - 7:00 a.m. that means this lady has to be at work at 4:30 a.m. Wish me luck that I am still awake and functioning by the time Dr. Seuss day is in the books!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...