Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Debate Time!

I'm not going to get political here, but I have to say that tonight I am watching the presidential debate. I love hearing about the issues, but feel so uncomfortable for both of them. I can't imagine how nervous they must both be!


I love to think about just how wonderful it is to live in a country where citizens can peacefully debate, discuss, vote, elect, and completely transition government offices every 2 - 4 years. What a great country and I am so proud to be married to an amazing Marine who helps to make these wonderful freedoms and rights possible for everyone living here! And that handsome hubby will be is getting closer and closer to coming home every day - keep posted for updates of the homecoming projects and banners I am beginning to work on! Here's a little sneak peak of a project I finished last night:


Speaking of elections, I am thrilled that I am heading up a mock election at my school this year, and will be collaborating with over 100 schools through the blog of another teacher I follow. I can't wait to see how the kids' choices compare to the adults on election day! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...