Sunday, October 21, 2012

Shutterfly Holiday Cards

When I heard that Shutterfly was once again giving bloggers the chance to share their favorite Christmas card styles with readers in exchange for a $100 Shutterfly gift card, I knew I had to jump on the opportunity. (So, disclosure: I am receiving a $100 gift card to write about these Christmas card offers).

It may only be October, but it is already time your get those wheels spinning in planning the year's holiday cards!  We have already set up a mini-shoot with a local photographer to get some pretty photos taken for our cards once Dustin gets back from Afghanistan. I'm envisioning some cozy sweaters and scarves, and maybe a red flannel blanket making an appearance.

We have used Shutterfly for just about everything photo related since we got married back in 2010, and as a result our entire address book is saved to their site. This makes Christmas card ordering incredibly easy, because I always pay a little extra to get the envelopes already pre-addressed (and one year pre-stamped because I was running a little late). While you are on their site, go ahead and check out their special offers page to order personalized calendars, photo books, or other great stocking stuffers and gifts. The personalized calendars would be a great care package gift for a deployed loved one (wish I had thought of that earlier for Dustin).

I'm going to leave you with the designs I'm considering using this year. Check out your own favorites by visiting Shutterfly's holiday card selection!

Simple, graphic style - could be nice if we end up with a really good photo.

The red plaid pattern is working in this design.

Something a little more bright and colorful

This might be the winner!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...