Saturday, October 20, 2012

Wine and Design Night

I have loved doing crafty, artsy things ever since high school. Not to a level where I would actually consider myself any good at it, but it is just an enjoyable hobby. So when I saw that the spouses from Dustin's unit were hosting a Wine and Design night on base, I had to say yes! And I am so glad I did.



The drawing was already sketched onto the canvas, and the pros talked us through the painting, step by step. Everyone's paintings turned out unique, and it was a really fun night. Lots of snacks, wine, and laughter. It's hard to believe this is the last spouse event before hubby comes home!





1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to do this! Looks like so much fun! And your painting came out awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...